UPS Employee Benefits/Salary: If you want to know the UPSers employee Benefits/Salary details. Then here in this article, we have updated the complete information about your search. Go through the complete in order to know the complete information which you want to know. Below we have mentioned further information in detailed.
UPSers Employee Account Benefits
In this segment, we will discuss various benefits that one can enjoy by having a UPSers account.
- You can get an 18% off on UPS Air services and UPS International Services.
- And when it comes to UPS Ground Services you can save up to 9%. This helps those customers who use UPS parcel services.
- You will also receive discounts on products and services. The discounts are extremely worth it considering the quality of products and services.
- You can also avail offers on its services by using the discount codes and other offers.
- You can track your package or couriers by using your devices such as a smartphone or laptop.
- Having an account will also give you access to UPS Connect which can help you in getting expert pieces of advice for your business which you might want to start.
- UPS has many services and benefit plans that help its employees meet wellness and health requirements.
Retirement & Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
These are the few UPSers Employee Benefits. If you want to know the complete details please visit the official website of the UPSers.
UPS Employee Salary
UPS offers a high range of hourly wages right from its drivers to its IT professionals. Depending on the work the salary will vary because it may change according to the work assigned to the particular employee in the UPS. United Parcel Service (UPS), Inc. pays its employees an average of $17.06 an hour. Hourly pay at United Parcel Service (UPS), Inc. ranges from an average of $10.64 to $28.35 an hour.
UPS (United Parcel Service) which was established in 1907 is now leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Around 4,34,000 employees work for the UPS (United Parcel Service). Along with the central package delivery operation, the UPS brand name (in a fashion similar to that of competitor FedEx) is used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and retail-based packing and shipping centers (The UPS Store). The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area. UPS’s primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide. In recent years, UPS has extended its service portfolio to include less than truckload(LTL) transportation (primarily in the U.S.) and supply chain services.
This is all the information we have collected regarding the UPS Employee Benefits/Salary. Hope the information which we have provided in the above post is useful to you. Stay connected to our website for more updates. Thank You!